Saturday 21 December 2013

No Hello, Just Goodbye

So, lot to explain, not much time to explain it in.

Read a blog, get stalked by faceless abomination, you know how this goes already.

But what you don't know is how the story ends. Neither do I, but it most likely ends tonight. I've set the schedule, wrote down my record of the story.

There is a 98.24739187 chance I die or am taken tonight.

The chance that he does is impossible.

I've done my part. Left copies of this blog address and password all across the world, hidden, as well as a few other supplies. Told people it was part of an ARG. They did it for me.

I'm done. I'm done.

Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to hear your story. It's a hobby of mine to make files of it all. Either way, pleasure to meet you, I'm known as Carter.

    ReplyDelete